Tuesday, January 29, 2008



Andrew:
This is my shell collection. All of these shells were from a real beach in New Zealand. I was just walking along on the beach and I picked them up. One of them I was swimming and I saw it on the ground.

My favorite is the biggest curly one. One row has shells, clams, a mussel, some tiny curlicue ones. I have some broken ones, pieces that look really cool. The other row has sand dollars. If the sand dollar is broken you can see a thing like a baby starfish inside or these little bird thingamajiggywiggies. They don't smell too good.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dear Andrew - that is a GREAT shell collection. I bet you had fun finding all of them!

It's cold and breezy this morning in Houston. I just got home to my coffee after taking Ziggy and Claire to Poe. The halls were a ruckus as usual - but seem a bit emptier without you!

Love your blog! I appreciate you setting it up - I love living vicariously this way... (since I have to)...hmmmm.

So glad you arrived safely and can't wait for more adventures.

xoxo Bonnie

Sue K said...

Hi Andrew,

I LOVE seashells. I can't wait to visit so that we can look for some beautiful ones on the beach together.

Love and miss you,
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Cool, you found sand dollars! I think.