Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi I'm Dean.

Today we did an hour long drive(very boring) to go to a little place.
We started off to go eat our picnics, but we heard someone shouting that there were eels in the water! They were really cool because they were way up close and the water was very clear. l4k3=gud
We went on to eat our lunch and there were gnats everywhere! I hate gnats now.
We started the hike that I didn't much like so I turned back after about 15 minutes. When I got back I must've gotten like a 100 gnats before the family came. We drove home and now i'm here typing a blog entry.
That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denob things in Houston are fine. Georgio C. is always sick, as usual. We are going on the mile run soon. :-) Also, you know the thing I do with my arms that looks like a wave, I figured out how to do it the other way. Woo-Hoo

-Sammy F.

Anonymous said...

hey its almost time for the art car. sorry you're not going to be there. it's getting hot here and you should be glad you're near a pole.(does it snow, and are there pengiuns there? there are in the south in argentina).