Sunday, June 15, 2008



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_mwWjoGdE

On the road again......I just can't wait! Tomorrow I leave for Denver, Co. After ten years of applying, I finally got accepted to the Cherry Creek Art Festival. I hope it's all I imagine it to be. But, no matter. I'll get to see my family, friends and whoever from the travelling art family makes it to this event.


Alot of people have asked if my work has changed much since moving. And, I have to say, not yet. For this show, I wanted to do what works. It's not a good time to make radical changes.



I've really enjoyed the notes from many of the wonderful people I have met along the way. It's funny how about the time I get ready to hit the road, I really do start humming Willie. ....going places that I've never been, seeing faces that I've never seen; the life I love is taking my art on the road. If you get a wild hair, come up to Denver, July 4 - 6. www.cherryarts.org/
To see what else is new, visit http://www.bfranklet.com/

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Yippee! I am excited for you!

Please post updates. How was your trip?

xoxo