Monday, July 14, 2008





We are on a two week break from school and so far I've done lots of stuff. I did a week long soccer camp that was fun and I've been baking cookies and brownies. I have also been playing a real fun game called sumotori and here is the link where you can download it:http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php. Fun-motion.com is a site where you can find lots of good physics related games. Over the weekend I got to be the ball boy at a Nelson Suburbs soccer game. The Nelson Suburbs are a Nelson soccer team that are very good. We won 3-0. At halftime me and 3 other members of my soccer team who got to be ball boys got Cokes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you guys are always luky! mmm that game idont mind trying. see u later dean!

Denob said...

Hi Seb,

Let me know what you think of the game? What have you been doing? They just built this skate park. Shame I can't skate.