Sunday, February 17, 2008





WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I'm going down the BMX Track on my new bike!!!

WEEEEEEEE!!!WEEE-"CRASH"!!!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Today I fell off my BMX bike while going through a turn and I scraped myself..... It hurt.

I'm OK now though. Here's how it happened, I'm just riding along when I get to a turn. On these turns you can go up the side, so I was trying to do that. I tried to go up, but my pedal hit the ground, then my bike, then me. I didn't let that stop me though, I went aroud the track 4 more times.
The End!!!

2 comments:

Sam F said...

No offence but, you are insane. I would love to visit and bring my bike.

Anonymous said...

no fair i want to try!!! but seriusly KNEE PADS!!!
but there is somthing to be said about insane wipe outs and how much fun they are.